domingo, 16 de maio de 2010

The first post!



Hi, colleagues! I couldn't start any differently. "Let's start from the beginning", someone would say. With the reception room! When I rented this place I thought about the American flag colors: red, blue and white. I've used some things I already had at home so it cost me only a little to organize my mini school. This is only a first view of the reception. I intend to show you some details so that you can use my ideas in your school or room, too! A few tips: a small sofa or even a bench for the students to wait for their class, some matching colorful cushions,a small rug and a picture on the wall are enough for your room to become the cosiest place! Don't forget to place a basket with some magazines (in English, of course!) for your students to read while spending some time there. A nice idea is to put a photo album in the basket, too!So the student who is not able to read in English yet has the chance to have some fun checking some of your pictures. I organized my album with the photos I took during my English course in the US some years ago so the "American environment" can be felt right away!

2 comentários: