segunda-feira, 17 de maio de 2010

Talking about the basket...



Now you can see it better. A great (and cheap) option to have in your room/school! Put some magazines, a photo album, books and it's ready! Any person who comes to your room/school will be happy to spend a few minutes waiting for you or for your student. The comic books I have there were bought at a second hand store (I paid only R$8,00 each) and also an old English book which was R$10,00. The Newsweek can be found only at certain newsstands but I confess they're not so cheap - R$16,00 and they're really thin!?!. But we gotta keep in mind that we'll have sitting in our reception different aged people so you can have in your basket from American comic books to serious English magazines, including a photo album related to the theme, if possible! See you soon, colleague!
PS: If you don't have enough space to place it in your room, consider putting it under a small table or even a bench in yor reception area.

3 comentários:

  1. Thanks for your great ideas!!!!My mother lives in Rio das Ostras and I´m thinking about visinting her and visiting your Mini-school this year, ok?
    See ya, kisses!
    Tati

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thanks, Tati!!I'd love to have you visiting my mini school!!
    kisses

    ResponderExcluir